I am currently a Software Engineer at Google in NYC. I received my Master's Degree in Computer Science Department of Purdue University under the supervision of Prof. Jennifer Neville.
Research interests: Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
Address: 111 8th Avenue New York, NY 10011 United States (Directions)
You can find me on stackoverflow , GitHub , LinkedIn and Google scholar.
- Part 0: Introduction and Notation [Draft]
- Part 1: Logistic Regression [Draft]
- Part 2: Softmax Regression [Draft]
- Part 3: Building a Simple Neural Network [Draft]
- Part 4: Convolutional Neural Networks [Draft]
- Tarik Arici, Sait Celebi, Ali Selman Aydin, and Talha Tarik Temiz. "Robust Gesture Recognition using Feature Pre-processing and Weighted Dynamic Time Warping". Multimedia Tools and Applications, 1-18
- Tarik Arici, Sait Celebi, Ali Selman Aydin, Talha Tarik Temiz. "Discriminant Boosted Dynamic Time Warping and Its Application to Gesture Recognition". VISAPP (2) 2014: 223-231
- Sait Celebi, Ali Selman Aydin, Talha Tarik Temiz, Tarik Arici. "Gesture Recognition using Skeleton Data with Weighted Dynamic Time Warping". VISAPP (1) 2013: 620-625
- Tarik Arici and Sait Celebi. "Flow-Driven Regularization with Regularizer Verification in Optical Flow Computation". International Conference on Image Processing. IEEE, 2012
- Sait Celebi, A. Erkan Bilmez, Feruz Davletov, Tarik Arici, Bugra Gedik. "TopicStrand: Analyzing Social Media Discussions based on Participation Characteristics". The First Workshop on Heterogeneous Information Access at WSDM, 2015