I am Sait Celebi, a 23 year-old engineer/developer/researcher working currently at Istanbul Sehir University. I am writing my Master's thesis these days ... I like writing all piece of code that a machine could, possibly, understand. I had some experience on C#, JAVA, C++, Python, PostgreSQL, OpenGL in the past.
My research interests include Human Computer Interaction Systems, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics. You can find my resume here. And you can find a short presentation about my past-research here.
- Tarik Arici, Sait Celebi, Ali Selman Aydin, and Talha Tarik Temiz. "Low-Complexity Shape Recognition Using Random Forest Classifiers with Random Rectangle Features". Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, TPAMI
- Tarik Arici, Sait Celebi, Ali Selman Aydin, and Talha Tarik Temiz. "Robust Gesture Recognition using Feature Pre-processing and Weighted Dynamic Time Warping". Multimedia Tools and Applications, 1-18.
- Tarik Arici, Sait Celebi. "Discriminant Boosted Dynamic Time Warping and Its Application to Gesture Recognition". Submitted to Computer Vision Theory and Applications, Visapp, 2014
- Sait Celebi, Ali Selman Aydin, Talha Tarik Temiz, and Tarik Arici. "Gesture Recognition Using Skeleton Data with Weighted Dynamic Time Warping". In: Computer Vision Theory and Applications, Visapp, August 2012
- Tarik Arici and Sait Celebi. "Flow-Driven Regularization with Regularizer Verification in Optical Flow Computation". In: International Conference on Image Processing. IEEE, 2012
My selected essays
Exercises for people who want to learn programming
- Programming with JAVA: Tick Tack Toe
- Programming with JAVA: Batak
- Programming with JAVA: Snake
- Programming with Java: Tweet histogram
- Programming with Python and OpenGL: Rectangles
- Programming with Python and OpenGL: Circle
- Programming with Python and OpenGL: Projectile motion
- Programming with Python and OpenGL: Snake