I am Sait, a PhD student at Computer Science Department of Purdue University under the supervision of Prof. Jennifer Neville. My research interests include Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Social Network Analysis. I like writing all types of code that a machine could, possibly, understand.
You can find my resume here.
- Tarik Arici, Sait Celebi, Ali Selman Aydin, and Talha Tarik Temiz. "Robust Gesture Recognition using Feature Pre-processing and Weighted Dynamic Time Warping". Multimedia Tools and Applications, 1-18
- Tarik Arici, Sait Celebi, Ali Selman Aydin, Talha Tarik Temiz. "Discriminant Boosted Dynamic Time Warping and Its Application to Gesture Recognition". VISAPP (2) 2014: 223-231
- Sait Celebi, Ali Selman Aydin, Talha Tarik Temiz, Tarik Arici. "Gesture Recognition using Skeleton Data with Weighted Dynamic Time Warping". VISAPP (1) 2013: 620-625
- Tarik Arici and Sait Celebi. "Flow-Driven Regularization with Regularizer Verification in Optical Flow Computation". International Conference on Image Processing. IEEE, 2012
- Sait Celebi, A. Erkan Bilmez, Feruz Davletov, Tarik Arici, Bugra Gedik. "TopicStrand: Analyzing Social Media Discussions based on Participation Characteristics". The First Workshop on Heterogeneous Information Access at WSDM, 2015