I am Sait, a PhD student at Computer Science Department of Purdue University under the supervision of Prof. Jennifer Neville. My research interests include Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Social Network Analysis. I like writing all piece of code that a machine could, possibly, understand.
You can find my resume here.
- Sait Celebi, Ahmet Erkan Bilmez, Feruz Davletov, Tarik Arici, and Bugra Gedik. "TopicStrand: Analyzing Social Media Discussions based on Participation Characteristics". Submitted to The Eight ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM 2015)
- Ali Selman Aydin, Sait Celebi, and Tarik Arici. "Low-Complexity Unsupervised Learning From High-Dimensional Data Using Random Forests". Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
- Tarik Arici, Sait Celebi, Ali Selman Aydin, and Talha Tarik Temiz. "Low-Complexity Shape Recognition Using Random Forest Classifiers with Random Rectangle Features". Submitted to 13th International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA 2014)
- Tarik Arici, Sait Celebi, Ali Selman Aydin, and Talha Tarik Temiz. "Robust Gesture Recognition using Feature Pre-processing and Weighted Dynamic Time Warping". Multimedia Tools and Applications, 1-18
- Tarik Arici, Sait Celebi, Ali Selman Aydin, Talha Tarik Temiz. "Discriminant Boosted Dynamic Time Warping and Its Application to Gesture Recognition". VISAPP (2) 2014: 223-231
- Sait Celebi, Ali Selman Aydin, Talha Tarik Temiz, Tarik Arici. "Gesture Recognition using Skeleton Data with Weighted Dynamic Time Warping". VISAPP (1) 2013: 620-625
- Tarik Arici and Sait Celebi. "Flow-Driven Regularization with Regularizer Verification in Optical Flow Computation". International Conference on Image Processing. IEEE, 2012